One of the most impactful feelings you’ll ever experience is hope. Hope occurs when we center our expectations on something. Your hope is like a wish for something to happen. And there’s power in those wishes!
'Free Your Soul' Group Healing Program
Have you been feeling stuck with fears? Let me teach you how to fly! In just 6-Weekly Group Sessions, I will help you identify and release your past, raise your vibration and reclaim your power so you can discover the true you! 11 Spots Available, creating an intimate experience that will help you shift beyond abandonment by identifying your personal lie, so that you can unlock your ultimate truth! Together we will cancel your karmic contracts, cut energetic cords that are blocking your from moving forward, and practice forgiveness so that you can set your soul free!
Here is what your program includes - Receive $888 In FREE BONUSES:
Six - 2-Hour Weekly LIVE Video Group Sessions
On-Demand Version – Recorded Sessions
Private Facebook Group
BONUS 1: $55 OFF 1-on-1 One-Hour Reading
BONUS 2: 'FREE Your Soul' Online Coaching Program ($444 value)
BONUS 3: 'Release Your Past' Guided Meditation Audio Series ($111 value)
BONUS 4: ‘Raise Your Vibration’ Healing Meditation Audio Series ($111 value)
BONUS 5: ‘Manifest Your Destiny’ Online Audio Series ($88 value)
BONUS 6: ‘Reinvent the New You’ Online Course ($77 value)
Learn More to 'Free Your Soul’ Here!
Consider these points to increase your power with hope:
1. Hope plants a seed. Whenever you yearn for something, having hope is an implication that it could actually occur. Hope can germinate into a whole new existence. Your life’s journey can be enhanced simply by having hope.
2. In order to feel hopeful, honesty is required. We’ve all experienced times when we were fooling ourselves about something, such as a relationship or work situation. But to have hope, we’re forced to be honest about what we’ve done to create the challenge.
· Only if you tell yourself the truth about a trying situation can you proceed ahead and experience hope.
3. Hope produces a “can do” spirit. For example, if you want your relationship to be better, you can draw upon the hope within you. That desire to want a deepened, more connected partnership is rooted in a hope that you can put the relationship back on track.
· The next step is then to ask yourself, “What can I do to make the relationship grow?” Hope cultivates a personal sense of responsibility and ownership. Only then do you have the power to convince yourself that you can truly affect a change in your own life.
4. Hope often leads you to the answer. When you’re clueless about how to resolve a difficult issue, you “resort” to hoping the issue will be solved somehow. Your thoughts begin to meander through all the ins and outs of figuring out the challenge. Before you know it, you’ve hit on something that might help the situation.
5. Hope cultivates your imagination. Creativity and imagination are necessary when you’re hoping for something to grow or change in a positive way. You stretch yourself by considering resolutions you hadn’t considered before.
6. Hope enhances your personal commitment to the issue at hand. When you’ve thought enough about a vexing challenge, you’re likely committed to overcoming that challenge.
· Personal commitment sets you up to sharpen your focus and find a way to create the end result you desire.
7. Hope springs from within you. The purest form of strength and power in your life emerges solely from within you. Only your own thoughts and desires are needed. Hope is free and available to you at any time you wish to tap into it.
8. Hope allows you to accept and forgive others. Many times, the path you seek can only be paved by your complete acceptance of others and your ability to forgive them.
· We’ll all be exposed to those who annoy or bewilder us. And unfortunately, we’ll be hurt by the actions and words of others at some point or another. However, having hope encourages us to move past these positions of powerlessness and discover the true strength of our character.
Possessing hope enables you to perform challenging acts and believe the unbelievable. The good life you deserve can be attained by striving to have hope. Let go of your self-doubt and negativity. Discover your power by embracing all the riches hope can deliver.
Are You Ready to Bring More Hope Into Your Life?
Get Your FREE Self-Care is NOT Selfish Guidebook & Join this 10-Day Self Love Makeover Here!
Subscribe to My Weekly GLOWshow Here!